Thursday, April 4, 2013

To Keep Life Interesting...

I'm adding Jerusalem to the mix. I want to keep cooking from the WW book, for weight loss purposes, but am afraid I'll burn out if it's the only book I'm using.

A friend who recently visited Morroco brought me some spices that I needed in order to cook from this book. Through their bags, they're making my entire kitchen smell exotic and irresistible. I want in.  Now. Look at these beauties...
I don't even know what to say about Jerusalem, besides that I hope the recipes live up to their gorgeous presentation. I have to say, much of the internet hype that I can find about it comes from people who rave about the photography, stories, etc, but don't seem to have actually tried any of the recipes besides the hummus. Let's see, shall we?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't done much out of Jerusalem yet (although its sitting very patiently on my bookshelf). I have cooked quite a few things out of Plenty, though and have enjoyed it - with the disclaimer that I probably didn't follow any of the recipes as written... I have recipe ADD...

    ReplyDelete